This website (“A Little CakeShoppe Website”) is provided to you by A Little CakeShoppe Singapore (“A Little CakeShoppe”) on the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). By accessing any page on A Little CakeShoppe Website, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs. These T&Cs may be updated by A Little CakeShoppe from time to time without prior notice.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, telephone numbers, mailing address, delivery address, email address and any other information relating to any individual which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via other form of interaction with you.
Here are examples of situations where we collect your personal data:
(a) when you register for an account on the A Little CakeShoppe Website;
(b) when you request for quote for our products or any customised products or services (through A Little CakeShoppe Website, by telephone, in person, or electronically);
(c) when you make a purchase on A Little CakeShoppe Website;
(d) when you communicate with us directly in relation to our products or any customised products or services (by email, telephone or any other means);
(e) when you conduct certain types of transactions such as refunds;
(f) when you enter, and when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, contests, lucky draws or special events;
(g) when you subscribe to any of our membership programmes;
(h) when you participate in surveys and other types of research.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
You can use and browse A Little CakeShoppe Website without disclosing your personal data. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. But, if you do not provide your Personal Data to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services that you require of us.
We collect Personal Data through registration, placement of orders, completion of forms, emails, inquiries, requests, and other situations where you have chosen to provide Personal Data to us.
A Little CakeShoppe will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following :
1. A Little CakeShoppe employees who provide content, products and services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order arrangements with us as well as our products and services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
2. agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to A Little CakeShoppe, such as delivery services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, market research, or other services to A Little CakeShoppe;
3. vendors or third party service providers who provide marketing promotions and services offered by A Little CakeShoppe or its preferred partners;
4. commercial shops and retailers who provide rewards and benefits in partnership with A Little CakeShoppe;
5. our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
6. relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
7. any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data in the manner stated in your request.
Your withdrawal of consent may result in certain consequences. For example, it may mean that we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services that you have requested or that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us. We will inform you of such consequences after we receive your request for withdrawal.
However, you understand that notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data if we are required or authorised to do so under the PDPA or any other applicable law.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.