A lead time of at least 2 weeks prior to event date is recommended. For orders with lead time less than 1 week, please check with us on the availability.
We craft each and every order individually so that it is customized and delivered fresh to your event. As such, we require full payment to confirm and to begin working on your order.
Confirmation of orders and delivery slots are on a first-come-first-serve basis. If payment is not received within an appropriate time frame or without sufficient time for us to process the order, we seek your understanding that no reservations will be made.
We apologise we may not be able to take in your order in the event that our orders are full. Please secure your order early especially if it falls on a weekend/public holiday.
In the case of a cancellation with a notice period of at least 2 weeks prior to event date, 50% of the payment will be non-refundable. 100% will be non-refundable for any cancellation with less than 2 weeks’ notice, or if we have started on the order.
- We reserve all rights to our designs. Please do not distribute, modify, reproduce in whole or in part without our permission. Thank you for respecting our works 🙂
- Every order is customized by hand from scratch. As such, actual product may vary from sample picture/design. Please allow us discretion for some minor variations as respect to the original baker’s works and also, to make your cake special and exclusive for your event.
- Please inform us immediately if there are any discrepancies in your order details.
- No changes will be allowed 2 weeks prior to event. Changes may be subjected to additional cost depending on the change that is needed.
- Please inform us in advance if you require hard copy of the invoice on delivery.